It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 16, 2019

Sociopath Stalking and Harassing at Starbuck

This man is so sick he is a regular Jeffery Dahmer. In a three hour period he was there 4 times stalking and harassing me. When he came back the final time he moved a table in front of me and he was laughing and smiling. He said "How are you doing?" that is the line of my enemies he is fully aware that I am starving to death I am in pain, I have no money, I have not bathed in a month, I need antibiotics and much more medical care. I can barely move. I am on my death bed and there is nothing I can do about it and this sociopath is being condescending ridiculing and finds my pain impending death funny. That's right people he is laughing in my face as I die. He probably thinks that I drank the poison water the Starbucks employees gave me not today but if I had drank it I would not have been able to walk away.
When I walked away I was gas lighted about the key. The key is to an apartment and I don't know where it is. The apartment is in my name but I have no idea where. They got the apartment to mess with the heads of my enemies watching them freak out thinking I am being pulling to safety. The apartment was never intended for my use my safety or living. They plan my death and they are doing a good job, I am there. It doesn't matter there most likely is nothing in it defiantly not food or antibiotics it doesn't matter. It was fun messing with their heads about it there is no way for me to figure out where it is and you can bet the government paid for two months on an apartment that sat there empty.
My ex husband keeps sending me food advertisement in the computer rubbing in the fact I haven't eaten he thinks he is funny and it's obvious he is over joyed that I won't make it to the end of this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment