It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Gregory Marshall using Beto O'Rouke's name again





The astronomically stupid Gregory Marshall is using Beto O'Rourke's name yet again he is sending his criminal friends telling them they are doing favor for Beto O'Rouke. He has to use names like Beto's to get these people to do his Dirty Work. Unfortunately my ex-husband is that stupid and that insane to think that the same tactics that he's been using for years is all of a sudden going to work and cause a nervous breakdown it didn't cause one two years ago why would it cause one today?
The other thing is hoping for is to make me look insane when I'm blaming people for doing these things that aren't even involved at all like Beto. I'm just repeating the messages I'm getting in my phone. Of course all of this is very upsetting and I will fight back and everybody knows that by looking at my history unfortunately for a short time I was in fact pointing my finger at the wrong person. I did of course find it odd that Beto O'Rourke and my ex-husband had so much in common that's because it wasn't bad though it was only Greg. The truth of the matter is they have nothing in common

No comments:

Post a Comment