It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Beto O'Rouke the chameleon





I sure have always loved Glenn Beck. And I'm so happy to see how much better work is worth because I'm going to be suing you from here to Kingdom Come you think that you are so smart just because you asked the bar exam? Do you remember all the laws about torture and terrorism. Do you realize how many years you have been terrorizing me and sending people to kill me. I have it on good authority that your wife knew exactly what you were doing and she was helping you. So Gia see my point you can't take the money and hide it in her name because she's just as guilty as you are. In other words I'm suing both of you. And yes of course you're going to prison and she probably will too but you're also going to pay and then the rest of it goes to our deficit. Because the people were paying you to break the law to be corrupt. Of course everybody's well aware of your voting habits Julian Castro made it a point if you say one thing and you vote another. Because you don't really know who you are and that is a common problem with people who have severe narcissistic personality disorder and that's exactly what you have my dear with sociopathic tendencies. You're a sick man unfit to be a member of society. You should have killed me when you had the chance because now you're screwed and everybody that helps you go down with you. You're a human Wrecking Ball and look at how many hundreds of people you pulled into your Cesspool of s***

No comments:

Post a Comment