It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 5, 2022

Who is this aggressive kid

this young man was with the library stalker. when I walk back up to them I heard the library stalker announcing to him but I am crazy it's crazy what we were attacking crazy. well if I'm so crazy do the best course of action is to attack me follow me around get loud in my face send out text messages telling everybody where I am so they can help to attack me is that what you do in somebody has a mental disability? how sick are you if somebody really is crazy they really do have a mental disability don't you think the best course of action is to find them some help rather than putting them on the streets and starving them to death? this crazy kid that was you started yelling and screaming that I was recording and I was taking pictures as if I don't have to write to do so I'll tell you the FBI told me to take the pictures and record these videos and when the FBI tells you that you're not going to get Justice until we do it then you do it and no little crackpot kids is going to tell me otherwise. reaching out his hand touching me and trying to take my phone from me they're a witness to what is rocker what is he think he's doing when his hands on people say I'm crazy what do you people you're doing

No comments:

Post a Comment