It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 5, 2022

Thomas Wurm

Thomas worm told all of you to come out here told you to participate in this stocking and harassing and he continuously tells me that I have to go to the parking lot and take a picture of every single one of your license plates so you up for this I don't know why you listen to him I don't know why you trust him he's a piece of crap. 14 days I've gone without food he took over my bank account. he set the attorney general up for some serious crimes too stupid to know the law and not caring that all of it points to the AG. him and his wife were playing these games in Duluth it always looks like Shanna but when you get close it's not really her at least that's what you think one thing's always consistent the makeup is always applied with a putty knife. they don't care about waterboarding people they don't care about torturing people and creating an emotional upset they also don't care but all those laws the council put all of those rules they'll break every one of them and they don't seem to be suffering the consequences now but trust you me they're going to feel it and they're going to get it back 10 full. you better tell your little goons to stop touching me

No comments:

Post a Comment