It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 4, 2022

The tall man staying at the Drury in St. Paul

The tall man that was seen walking into the Drury in St. Paul driving the dark grey SUV is sitting outside the Eagan Library and he was sending out a hundred text messages as he watched me walking in and out of the Library. The other day when the general manager was acting stupid and sending me out of the Drury without taking any informtion this same man that is here was saying "what are you doing, don't you know what we were going to do with that?" Obviously he had something planned that was another illegal attack. This is the same creepy criminal that said he was going to get me a room because I have not eaten, bathed, slept in days. He was lying like all the rest of them he is a sociopath and if he followed me to Eagan MN and did not say one word to me and did not put me in a hotel he is getting his dirty agent and officer friends to manifest a warrant for my arrest out of thin air or he is daft enough to think he can get an emergency detention. He is the one following me and chasing me all over Minnesota and the only reason he is here is because he is on a mission to terriorize me. Clealy it is this animal that needs an emergency detention he is a danger to others and himself. He doesn't understand the serious nature of his disorder. Now it sounds like Andre announcing no I am not attacking you. I am talking about the tall man staying at the Drury. Why is Andre responding as if I was referring to her? Go See Please. If they were trying to help me then he would have spoke to me and he would have given me money so I could eat they do nothing but attack

No comments:

Post a Comment