It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Christopher likes putting people to sleep

Chris likes to put people to sleep and then call security and have them harassed woke up threatened to be kicked out into the pouring rain that's the game she likes to play then we have to listen to her hideous stupid mouth all night long I'm getting the room I'm getting the room her and Alyssa Milano her best friend I'm getting the room okay fine I'll get the room as everybody tells them they have to get the room. or you can go to prison for taking my bank account you stupid f****** c*** Alyssa Milano pull your head out of your last

No comments:

Post a Comment