It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 5, 2022

St Paul event in park

what a Gambit of emotions I experience going to the park in St Paul seeing all of my enemies all the people that have been attacking me chasing me around terrorizing me. most of these people that you see pictured here have participated in the gangstock terrorizing me chasing me around most of these people you see pictures here are well aware that when I was walking around taking pictures I had gone 13 days without food. I didn't find any Good Samaritans in the crowd here I didn't find anybody who was concerned about my well-being to the point to offer me food or money. they are participating in my torture they are watching me suffer slowly dying and they do nothing to help me they participate it's so sad. they're watching me and a judgmental nasty way turning to each other saying she's crazy she's so crazy am I? am I the one that's crazy am I the one that became a part of a conspiracy to cause somebody emotional breakdown emotional breakdown? that's all of you you were lied to you and you never took the time to find out the truth you never took the time to find out that I'm an innocent mother fighting for my children fighting for justice and fighting to keep myself alive none of you cared to find out the truth and you're going to pay the price and it'll come back to you 10 full for what you've done. all of your nasty looks you're pointing you're staring and your lies out of your mouth it's all coming back to you 10 full the suffrage that you caused another innocent person you will experience yourself. wait till you find out what I really am. I am what you say I am

No comments:

Post a Comment