It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 5, 2022

Shooting at Mall of America

was on my way there and I had spent other days there it seems like somebody thought that I was there I thought I was going to be there I got on the wrong bus by accident and it was annoying the bus kept going in circles. I didn't end up getting there when I was supposed to be there I was supposed to charge America to get where I needed to be. once again the minions were fooled chaos struck. Roy Vance and Christopher deck are out of control and they're completely insane they're going to commit more crime to cover up decades of crimes I don't know whose idea this was it perhaps it was Joaquin Castro and Ted Cruz just remember there's 19 dead children and two dead teachers because they are insane because they are sick and they need to be stopped and I'm just a woman to stop them keep digging your grave I'm about to push you in it

No comments:

Post a Comment