It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Officer Herrera

the moronic officer Herrera decided to pull a warrant for my arrest out of his stupid ass claiming that I had been guilty of trespassing somewhere and that I should be arrested there's a warrant for my arrest in Minnesota right now because of Texas f****** cop came to the state attacking me and now he's manipulating the system creating warrants out of thin air would probably has the help of those dirty judges I had to go in front of how the hell is he pulling a warrant out of his ass why is there a warrant for me I didn't break no law you stupid mother f****** stole my bank account and I can't get a police officer to do an investigation and hold you accountable for the crime that you committed and now all of a sudden there's a warrant for my arrest claiming that I was trespassing somewhere the stupid cop at the airport claims I was trespassing even when I have a boarding pass in my hand that's how goddamn stupid your cops are

No comments:

Post a Comment