It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 5, 2022

Looking different

these people are hilarious constantly swearing and I got to put up with it I got to stop them. it's not their fault they're perfectly innocent it's not their fault I'm starving they're well aware that I'm starving they're well aware that I went 14 days at this point without any food but they come here for stocking and harassing because their instruction to do so because they feel that they have to they know that they have to. and when I'm taking pictures they decide to get aggressive and angry staring me down what are you going to do you going to punch me after everything you've already done to me isn't enough. and now everybody's saying it's your fault and I'm starving because it's your fault and your decision. but you're not doing anything to stop them from saying it and you certainly are not doing anything this is subside my starvation giving me dirty looks and telling me not to take pictures of you that's what I do I take pictures that's what this is all about apparently somebody forgot to tell you what would happen when you came within 10 ft of me I take pictures and mostly I'm taking pictures because I'm being instructed to take pictures and you better take notice of that they told me exactly where you are and they told me to take your picture. I don't need to hear that you're innocent because you're not you know that I have not been housed since July 21st you know that in the last 14 days I have not had a meal and you refuse to do anything to help me and then get upset with me when I announce your involvement learn how to do the right thing learn what morals are learn how to walk within the word of God. don't claim that you're undercover you're working double while you're starving someone to death. that's enough You're not Innocent you're not a good Samaritan you're not helpful and at this point in time you don't have forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment