It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Laundry boy

last night I was sitting in the lounge and some freak came and sat down behind me. suddenly I felt tired more tired than I should have been I guess considering how much coffee I drink. some laundry boy freak thought it would be a good idea to put me to sleep then maybe he could get me kicked out exactly what he's trying to do right now laundry boy you're screwed honey. and let me explain to you what a coward laundry boy is he keeps walking past but he can't walk up to me he keeps manipulating my phone from a distance what are you worried about a video there's a video of everybody else why shouldn't there be a video of you do you know how many hundreds of pictures I got of you and Andrea laundry boy you better straighten your crap up. you were told to get me a room so stop being a coward now everybody knows you're a wuss hey if you want to make a name for yourself just go knock on laundry boys head

No comments:

Post a Comment