It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Joaquin Castro

I just saw the guy that's in the picture with Marshall Marshall Mathers that I put in my envelope and handed out to every Police department City Hall isn't that funny he told me I would never see that ugly mug again but I'm looking right at it. joaquin you can bet that he's had three square meals every day he's telling me I have to keep walking around I don't even so much as I have a water bottle no water. I haven't eaten in 3 days I haven't had a room since July 21st in other words I have not made since July 21st. tells me that I have to go and I have to keep walking around. I'm in excruciating pain because of him. astro violates people and then tells them they have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment