It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Haley the cat the ring master

Haley has lost complete control of this circus and she has lost her stupid mind too. she was told there would be no helicopters flying through the cities the twin cities Saint Paul and Minneapolis but apparently she doesn't care about the rules that she was given. she doesn't care about the fact that she's being governed by those that are more powerful than her and those that may have a brain where she's certainly does not. I had to go to a food pantry box because I had absolutely no food and she wants to make sure that I starve she headed me off at the past and she took all the food out and put poison food in and poison soy milk all of her little fan and her little boys that she calls men we're screaming and yelling that I had to have the soy milk the soy milk that would have caused diarrhea that's why she put it in there. there was fruit cups in there yesterday there was cans of soup cans of beans and other things that would have been useful for me to stay in life and maintain life but of course Haley had to make sure that I didn't have any of that and she went over to college area where the food pantry box is took all that food out and she put poison in. I was over at the hotel where she's staying she might not be able to afford it but she would never admit that and she'll stay there anyway you'll be broke too trust me. I had to get off the train and go to a Target as fast as I could because of the poison food that I did consume that Haley put in the food pantry box. while I was at the Target Haley and her tow which friends, were at the Target apparently they were going on a shopping spree. so I was there buying noodles spending a whole dollar 59 and that was pretty much all I had in my pocket that way I didn't have to go hungry and I bought noodles which don't really have a lot of nutritional value and are considered very bad for you but I don't have much of a choice. bank account and refuses to give it back. then what do I see I see Haley driving through the parking lot of Target in a brand new silver Chrysler or some such thing. not even a hello couldn't flip me any money and couldn't give me any food because I'm supposed to be starving today? and you better get your stupid boyfriend the new Superman off me there better not be any more red

No comments:

Post a Comment