It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Dave in the chief's office

I was told that I had to take all the pictures of all the plates of all the individuals that were involved in the gangs stalking. I went to the FBI on November 4th 2016 I talked to an agent who gave me a list of everything they needed to conduct an investigation. I grappled that list and hung on to it I built a blog so that I could give the FBI all the things they requested from me everything that was on that list. after I was put out on the streets trapped in my house for 2 months with the police officer trying to break into kill me I had a stupid fat man who works in the chief's office named Dave. Dave was screaming at me loudly telling me that if I didn't get all of those plates that I wouldn't be pulled to safety and I would never see my children again. I had people screaming in my face telling me that I was breaking the law simply by taking pictures after the FBI agents informed me that I wasn't breaking any law and I was within my rights. if you are being stalked and harassed and terrorized then I advise you to take the pictures because this leads to death at least to brutal beatings these people are insane and they need to be stopped. if it was your children that you were fighting to be with to save from abuse would you take the pictures no matter how many idiots tell you that you're breaking the law? if your children were being held hostage by City officials like Joaquin Castro Chief William McManus mayor Ron Nuremberg senator Ted Cruz and you couldn't get to your children unless you did as they told you to do would you do it? what are your children worth to you? what would you do? I suggest you stop screaming in my face telling me that I'm breaking the law I suggest you stop lying to me telling me that I'm trespassing when I'm not. I continue on having faith in my Lord hearing those voices tell me John we see everything they're doing we see all their crimes and right now the rule is no interference that won't be the rule forever I promise you. I keep listening to them knowing they're there watching all of you so sure you'll pass attack me do you know what I am? I am what you say I am. you're invited guests on this Earth You were given free will and I'm here to test it straighten up and fly right

No comments:

Post a Comment