It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Paula Carroll & mail

in late May or early June I went to get my mail and found out that Paula Carroll had decided to forward all of the tenants males to the local post office something she should have done to begin with. she didn't tell any of the tenants that they're male was being sent to the local post office. then when I went to the local post office to once again retrieve my mail they told me they were no longer holding the mail at the post office and the mailboxes were fixed. so then I had to drive back to the apartment building talk to the manager to get the key for the mailbox. she refused to give me the key and refused to allow me access to my federal mail holding it hostage telling me that some checklist had to be filled out and turned in something that should have been done in January. so I filled up that checklist. I took a video of this entire interaction with her she was being nasty had a bad attitude and it's all on video on my social media. it is not even legal for her to be holding my federal mail from me she doesn't have the right to do that. after filling out the checklist and all the problems and issues that I had with that apartment that I had from the time that I moved in nothing was ever done about those issues like for example the dishwasher doesn't work. I can't access the water closet where the hot water tank is and that is a huge issue that will go into later. she finally gave me the key to the mailbox. in early May I was watching as the mailman would show up and put all the mail in each of those boxes in the mail room. then I watched as Paula Carroll the manager would go to the mailboxes and collect all of our mail out of the mailboxes. if it's safe for the mailman to put the mail in the mailboxes and it's safe for the apartment manager to access the mailboxes in that hallway then it should have been safe for the tenants to go in there and get their own mail this doesn't make any sense. I know for a fact that she was continuing to handle my federal mail as a favor to officer Christopher deck and those other agents that were helping to attack me they wanted to control my mail the moment Paula Carol took control of my federal mail I was no longer getting my bank statements and to this day I still am not getting any of those bank statements and I need those because they are accessing my account and there is money missing out of my account there is a lot of reasons I need my bank statements. a driver's license had showed up in my federal mail and Paula Carol wrote return to sender on it and that's another long story about all the problems I had with the DMV and how Paula Carol the apartment manager helped to create those problems and make those continuous ongoing problems. as far as I know she was giving some of my federal mail to my ex-husband I'm sure that the investigating agents have proof of this happening

No comments:

Post a Comment