It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Jack McDaniel

this was a response to some of the emails that I sent out he supposed to be an investigator internal affairs office inspector general and obviously this was one of the many results after my many trips to Austin Texas to the Capitol building. I hesitated about calling him because I was talking to so many rude people and it really breaks down a person's morale I didn't expect him to be any different than all the other rude people that I talk to I know I called once and I left a voicemail I believe that I did actually get them on the phone I don't remember the conversation with him but all of my conversations on the phone are recorded and it is retrievable it may even be easier to ask Jack McDaniel what he had said but you can bet it was something to the effect of we don't do investigations.

No comments:

Post a Comment