It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Enterprise rental corporate complaint

I went to the Enterprise rental corporate complaint department and filed a corporate complaint concerning the fact that Joaquin Castro is manipulating their systems and hurting the revenue. I can't seem to use my credit card and on their website there isn't even an option for pay now. they want me to physically go in there so the employee can be manipulated in my face physically. I can't understand why these employees would do favors for somebody like Joaquin Castro. they'll lose their job and he won't pay their bills it'll hurt the corporation of Enterprise rental and create lawsuits for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment