It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Accessing my owned technologies

I had to get a brand new phone and decided not to purchase one until I left the city of San Antonio not that it really made any difference whatsoever about whether or not I would have full functionality of the phone. I would have rather had my $600 iPhones three of them. but asapd took those phones and they are currently being held by the vice department claiming they are evidence which of course they are but it's evidence against them. I shouldn't have to be going through this struggle but sapd and Joaquin Castro don't know when to quit. as you can see in the picture they are already manipulating my own technologies. I've gone to the FBI repetitively over and over again about these very serious issues and although they are doing an investigation I still don't have help with dirty police officers entering and accessing every phone I own making sure that I have special Google searches making sure I'm unable to do things like post to social media or send out emails to government officials. today is no different and no matter what type of phone I purchase it never changes

No comments:

Post a Comment