It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 22, 2020

Homeland Security foreign agent Australia

The homeland security officer who is a bit beefy standing here with the blond hair and blue eyes is a foreign agent he's a spy he infiltrated Homeland Security he has been stalking and harassing me since the year of 2016 possibly longer than that . Earlier this year I finally made my way into the Federal Building I was denied access for years . I went through the building handing out my letter to Allie the office is here and many of those people are involved in stalking and harassing their involved in treason and Espionage most expecially this officer that you're looking at and that's why we work so hard to get me in that building to watch this creep commit more crimes against me as if he hadn't done enough . As I walked through the Federal Building handing out my story Joaquin Castro contacted security and told them they needed to grab onto me and arrest me I wasn't doing anything wrong. Have you heard of freedom of speech . Don't security officers lied to me and told me that there was policies that I couldn't do that  there's no policy that exists that says that I can't tell my story to those working for the government . They were liars and they had no business putting their hands on me .  They took me downstairs and they called that particular officer and this was done on purpose this is a setup . I told him I was in the building to go get my Social Security card which is absolutely true suddenly all of a sudden I was able to get my Social Security card and I didn't need my birth certificate all I had was my driver's license and I was granted that social security card that's not how it's done . I spent years trying to get my birth certificate so I could replace my social security card now all of a sudden I'm doing it with no problem whatsoever oh wait a minute that means that was last year 2019  this all happened last year not 2020 .  It was after I was working with Walt Smith .  Anyway this police officer was pulled out and he said he wasn't even in uniform and he couldn't deal with the situation  they insisted that he deal with the situation they were setting this foreign agent up for more crimes than he was already guilty of they knew that he would commit the crimes and that's exactly what he did . he was afraid of me he knew my story he knew who I was and he knew I was walking around town telling everybody that the FBI was helping me they most certainly aren't helping me ever since 2001 .  I went to get my Social Security card and this creepy officer was waiting for me when I got done with Social Security  he said that he read my letter  and he wanted to know where I was getting the information that was in the letter .  I told him there was a block of instruction in the letter typed my name into Google and you will see it all .  He concentrated and focused in on Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman there are a lot of names listed on that letter  and he focused on them  his fellow Australians . He focused in on the crime that I listed that they committed . It made him very nervous very upset he tried to think of something that he could grab me in a recipe for  I stood there looking at him holding six of those letters they went through the entire building collecting up those letters before people could read them before people could type my name into Google  I'm hoping that some people were able to type my name into Google and I should have grabbed the letters out of his hand and said those are mine .
This creeper is on Alamo Street right now standing on the sidewalk loitering with his fellow Criminal  homeland security officer both of them are standing there loitering they've been there for quite a while I have no idea what their objective is or why they're there  but the Australian spy got in my face can I help you would you like a picture with us . You've helped me quite a bit  and your snarky sarcastic disrespectful mouth continues to help me .  He's snarky  sarcastic and full of himself thinking that nobody knows who he really is and what he is doing in our country  stupid enough to think that he's gotten away with the crime that he has committed against me  and I want you to continue to be that daft exercising that Giant Eagle that makes you think that you were above the law that makes you think that you are Untouchable continue to do that please that's how you can help me 

 his place of origin I based on the fact that he was protecting Australian spies. It makes it obvious that he is loyal to the Australian spies








No comments:

Post a Comment