It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Marshall Mathers

some people were misspelling my name and it looked like they were trying to make reference to a seashell. that was my joke about the misspelling and the fact that it must have been a message for me to go to the beach and go shelling for one reason or another. apparently this happens to Marshall Mathers as well and he has announced that he is experienced these misspellings as well. I'm having a very difficult time on Sunday evening before President's Day I received this message this joke and I'm wondering who is causing the difficulties I am experiencing at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment