It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 22, 2020

Convict pulled out of prison

There's a short little Latino man with longer hair and a mustache he's been following me around for several years. He made it very clear that he was instructed to do me bodily harm and quite willing to do so. When I was staying at the Redeemer Church he used to show up in the middle of the night and he was stealing my things as many as he could get without waking me up. One particular evening at 3 a.m. he showed up and his intent was to hurt me he was surprised to find that I was awake. As I walked around the city and he followed me I was taking pictures of it he was smiling thinking to himself powerful and funny as I took pictures of him if he had a brain he would have realized those pictures lead to his end his return to prison anyway.
In 2019 I started a new tactic of turning up the volume and pushing buttons. Market right now.
I walked past him and told him that he was going to prison. He yelled at me how can I pass Lee go to prison I work for the Department of Corrections. I don't know if he actually works for the Department of Corrections or if the Department of Corrections pulled him out of prison and put them out here on the street to stalk and harass me and to end my life. He's been out on the streets for a couple of years now and he's lost about 35 lb indicating his drug use. I've watched this man do drugs he works for the Department of Corrections and he's on the street doing drugs I don't buy it. I think it was Department of Corrections that pulled him out of the prison and put them on the Streets of San Antonio because not only was he assigned to do the job of terrorizing me and ending my life but he's also a target a witness that they have to get rid of that's why he's out here. I don't expect him to have enough sense to understand that he will be eliminated after he does the favors for the dirty agents.
Today right after I took the pictures of the foreign agent homeland security officer I saw this individual at the mall going through the trash cans he was on the sidewalk of Commerce Street unfortunately I didn't get a picture I do have a hundred pictures that run the fake Instagram and that story that I just told his on the fake Instagram as well no.
So he's still out there on the street somebody just said the stories not actually on the tank Instagram so now I have to go through all of my pictures and find a picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment