It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 22, 2020

Catherine Moore from Denver Colorado

 Catherine Moore from Denver Colorado is FBI informant. She was another one who got put in San Antonio on purpose she was actually supposed to be here and witness protection but they didn't give her any money they didn't put her in an apartment and get her a monthly allowance like somebody that who is actually in Witness Protection. Obviously she was just yet another one put in San Antonio so she could be disposed of until they decided that the she became useful again. Apparently she was hooked on drugs and became a part of the drug scene in Denver Colorado she was used by FBI to bust all those drug dealers in Denver. It was a jail that she cut with the FBI keep herself out of prison after they were finished with their investigation there she went through rehab and she was in rehab for 2 years and it was some Christian program where she was isolated and cut off from The Real World. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying some sort of brainwashing techniques or tactics. She ended up at the Salvation Army women's shelter at the exact same time I was there when I arrived here in San Antonio in 2014 and we became friends I had no idea that that was a plan.
Catherine left the Salvation Army and was able to get an apartment when I left the Salvation Army I had to go to heaven for Hope and I never got no apartment and that was because the Salvation Army is so damn dirty and the city officials were attacking me I was never going to get an apartment I was never going to receive any kind of grant money or assistance but she got a lot.
We lost touch for a few months and then reconnected mysteriously she showed up in the same place I was she was sent at me purposely she had an apartment over there behind Haven for Hope.
Got hooked on drugs once again she got to know all the drug dealers in the area. I was actually staying with her in her apartment I went from Haven for Hope to her apartment drain my bank account she was stealing all kinds of things from me. And then one day she decided she was moving back to Denver Colorado. That's another Arrangement that wasn't happened chance let me talk to your mother and to take him to her back and again. Because once they had her hooked on drugs again they knew that when she went back to Denver Colorado should be out there on the streets looking for her drugs reconnecting with all those drug dealers in Denver and she would become a useful tool once again.
Katherine has a bit of a chip on your shoulder she's very angry individual and you can see that the drugs are a method of self-medication.
At the time I had two phones one came from Michigan and another one purchased here in Texas. I had no idea how many people were in my phone listening to everything that's happening around me. There was a drug dealer that lived on the same floor as Katherine you lived in the corner apartment and she kept going to him for drugs. I was working 6 days a week 12 hours a day and she would call me up and tell me to pick her up things from the store one particular day she called me when I was on my way back from work and told me that I had to go to the drug dealer's apartment and get her laptop. Apparently she traded the laptop for the drugs that she thought she needed. I was really angry and I was complaining and bitching about how my hard-earned money was being spent and I was no longer going to help her out that was the last time that was at wasn't doing it again. When I went to the drug dealer's apartment I accidentally went to the wrong door and then I corrected myself and went to the correct door it was the apartment next to the drug dealer. To make a long story short the SWAT team showed out to bust a drug dealer. It took me awhile to put it all together but the SWAT team had gone to the wrong door hit it once corrected themselves and went to the correct or exactly what I had done the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment