It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Joaquin fat Castro

Why don't you go ahead and send me some more snarky sarcastic messages why don't you tell me how I'm going to die of heart failure tell me how I have neuropathy  show me how proud of yourself you are because of all of the medical ailments that you have subjected me to that you have changed my body with . And every one of your stupid messages that you've been sending for a week are going to be used against you in a court of law  are we going to show the entire world how sick you are how insane . They can already plainly see that you are a fat ass that doesn't work out  corn-fed aren't you ?  Why don't you continue to be stupid  making it obvious to everybody who's watching that you really think that you're getting away with this that's exactly what they want you to think you moron . And as you think that you commit more crimes  you act like a child an idiot  showing the world that you are criminally insane  and actually that's not even true because you know the law  and you break it anyway 

No comments:

Post a Comment