It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 1, 2020

Homeless still have nowhere to go

 Junior is back out on the streets  he was gone for a long time and minions were telling me stupid stories about him falling down the steps at the library and he died  actually he went to California and what do you think he was doing ? Something about a Turf War . You see Junior has a warrant out for his arrest yes go back to prison he jumped parole he ran  and he has  been wanted by the  law for four years  he has to do 6 years for jumping parole . When he was hanging around with me I told him he should be concerned considering how many Asians I had all over me he was not the slightest bit concerned  because the FBI grabbed him and made him a pet a trained dog  they promised him that he wouldn't have to go back to prison  if he was out on the streets and controlling me keeping me from taking pictures keeping  telling stories  they made a deal with him .  He has been absent for several months  doing more evil bidding for dirty FBI . 












No comments:

Post a Comment