It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, May 1, 2020

A fool like most foreign agent spies

this is the foreign agent that's out on the streets pretending to be homeless I have about a hundred pictures of him yesterday I took pictures and videos of him he started to have an angry Outburst I didn't stop I just kept doing it. He stopped himself from running up on me he stopped himself from screaming and yelling and swearing at me. Apparently he understands what's going to happen if he threatens to do me bodily harm or if he actually does the bodily harm. This is the foreign agent that officer Perez was lying to when he was telling him that the Riverwalk was closed. This foreign agent is also being given poison cigarettes apparently it's not affecting him in the manner it's affecting me. Here you see him at Cub Church getting his free meal after I took the pictures of him he decided to wear this stupid hat. Doesn't do any good if I already got the pictures. I've seen him talking to tourist he's a bit off not quite right. He was also following me around after I had been in the hospital I believe announcing that he was My Enemy by saying how are you how are you doing he got on my nerves. Then I watched him walk over to Whataburger purchasing food and drink not very good at pretending to be homeless are you.
The day I started sending emails to Governor Abbott he was on the Riverwalk yelling and screaming that we need to just kill it nobody saying what needs to be done we need to kill it screaming and yelling and scaring the tourists that were on the Riverwalk. He's an absolute idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment