It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Sociopaths uncharged of Library affairs

 Because of these sociopaths who are in working in administration at the Library  the employees are now attacking me telling me I don't have the right to take pictures of course I have the right to take pictures and any of you were being stalked and harassed had better take the pictures too and take the situation seriously the employee was lying in my face telling me I didn't have a right to take picture and telling me a library property nobody is allowed to take pictures she is lying through her teeth and I'm so happy she will be losing her job and indicted for her crimes of collusion  just like the assholes that walk past me 



There is no such policy that exists because that policy would be unlawful unconstitutional and it would violate my civil rights. Ray Fraga is the one that told the employees to do this I watched him give a block of instruction.  as everybody is fully aware the man does not care about our constitution he is in our country to destroy our Constitution and destroy our democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment