It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

More Latinos threatening me in library

An hour later  after the altercation between the psycho he still coming outside to bother me this time taking pictures calling me crazy and nuts  telling me I smell bad and I should take a shower he is completely out of control  and do you think the library security would do anything about it of course not those are dirty police officers who are lying saying they're working Undercover  and what they're doing is working on their prison sentence 








This one was more annoying more aggressive and Loud he was threatening telling me that I was a freak as he was reading my phone and reading everything on my computer which he had no permission to do  I handed him a letter he crumpled up and threw it in the garbage and then threatened me physically I filed a police report because I felt that I was in danger as you can imagine that police report will not be honored I will not get help because this minion was sent by Dirty police officers to do exactly what he's doing threatening me giving me a hard time telling me that I smell bad and I should take a bath . He grabbed onto me and my computer when he saw this picture the library and then attacked me yelling at me telling me I did not have the right to take pictures there is no policy written that says I cannot take pictures quite in fact it is the opposite she thinks she's going to take away my civil right or violate my civil rights I have every right to take pictures of people who are stalking and harassing me I was told to take these pictures it's a part of an investigation  and she was getting security after he assaulted me putting his hands on me and the computer that I was using she attacked me 


 I came outside and left library because of him and because I was assaulted by him. As I said I was tired of the library he came running up on me screaming why why did you do it why are you such a freaking dumb b**** I had to scream at him to stay away from me otherwise he would have put his hands on me again and do you think that I had the help of Library staff or Library security Personnel of course not I had them attacking me about a picture after the man assaulted me and put his hands on me and then he grabbed onto my computer that I was working on that had my account open on it the police report I filed will do absolutely no good and I will get absolutely no justice because several other of the Minions that are here have assaulted me in the past as well and I have called police for help but since they are the pals and puppets of the police department I don't get Justice I don't get help and they don't get the criminal charges they have learned

No comments:

Post a Comment