It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 1, 2024

joaquin castro and his bird friend have a bad attitude in my house this evening

Dawn Marshall From:mummx4@yahoo.com To:Dawn Neering,printandgo@fedex.com,padesmevel@rsf.org,lady gaga people,Aldrich Law Firm PLLCand 13 more... Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 8:47 PM evan micheal thompson isn't this nasty and full of himself. eaglie your screwqed one more nasty dicative word from your mouth and you will fry. Eagle bastard keeps telling everyone he is archangel micheal I am not playing with you anymore brother the gig is up and that pink t-shirst piece of shit i am going to police fbi, cia, you jerk This stupid sob takes my bank account over and over again squeezes and poisons me until I spoil myself Yahoo/Inbox • Rise Sunshine From:risesunshine84@gmail.com To:putintainx3@gmail.com,mummx3@yahoo.com,mummx4@yahoo.com,earth4aj@gmail.com,ajmarshallx3@gmail.comand 1 more... Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 8:19 PM Congressman with King Castro takes my bank account tells me that I'm never going to have a room again I'm never going to have shelter again I'm never going to shop again I'm not going to have new clothes. He puts poison in my food and drink then when I go to the bathroom and I'm in there for an hour cleaning out my colon he yells at me are you going to eat again you're not allowed to eat you can't eat no more food and this moron is over there at the border lying saying that there was a dead body attached to those barricades he's lying and saying that a child died because of the barricades he's lying and saying it's inhumane why is it inhumane they shouldn't go near it you're just trying to have it removed so that all of your Mexican friends can come and invade our country every one of them have committed crimes against me how dare you say that's inhumane while you take my bank account starve me to death and put me on the streets in the freezing cold you got that moron Andrea fake cop breaking people's ankle on the streets and then lying saying that it happened during a car accident then she refused medical Care to the victim and you are the one that told her to do it you were in on the entire thing how dare you say that inhumane how dare you judge anybody else for inhumane behavior after what you've done to me constant Non-Stop poisoning vibrations of my body your dirty cops chasing me down officer Boyle is in Boston working as a police officer threatening me telling me that I'll be arrested for taping a piece of paper to a pole how dare you judge something as inhumane inhumane and a rapist pig pervert is exactly what you are how dare you lie and say there was a dead body in there how dare you what the hell are you talking about a child died you're making up lies while you take my bank account starve me to death and put me on the streets and your nasty wife says she can't have clothes she can't have money and when you're forced to put money in my bank account you're nasty wife says oh so my children have to suffer your children have never suffered one day of their life my children are growing up without a mother my children are being beat on there being poisoned and you place them with their father who is removed from the home by CPS when he was found to be abusive how dare you call anything inhumane because you mean is your middle name inhumane evil. You remember this with King Castro constant non-stop rape that you will pay for and your nasty Anna hasn't shut her mouth yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment