It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 9, 2020

TNI International Inc.

In 2015  was looking for working and I was talking to truck company they have a contract that needs to be signed and if they send you to school they own you for three years. Do you think that is legal? Does anyone wonder why there is so many truck accidents these days? They can't really be driving that badly right? Those are planned accidents and the agenda is a long list for each accident. Getting rid of witnesses, finders, opposing foreign agents, and then there is the benefits of the insurance companies and attorneys who are associated with the NWO. 
I don't remember if this is the Trucking company that I was talking to but you can bet the agents know who it was and why they were contacting me several times a day. I would not have lived through the end of my contract you can bet on that. 






No comments:

Post a Comment