It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Steve m.

 Steve is the man who lived across from me when I had my daycare in Stone Oak. He's a sociopath that caused his wife to commit to attempt to commit suicide. He did it on purpose with psychological where Warfare and physical abuse and cheating on her.
Steve is colluding with the Castro brothers and my ex-husband he was attacking me while I lived there. Apparently he is the president of the HOA and mind you HOA was started by Foreign agents and it is not constitutional and half of the things they do is completely unlawful and I look forward to the day where the HOA no longer exist. He was the president and if there was a problem he was supposed to be the one that confronted me he sent a member of the HOA to my house to tell me that the paint on my garage wasn't the right color she was a liar I actually allowed her in the house which I should not have done but I didn't realize she was a sociopath. This was just one of the many ways that they could attack me there was nothing wrong with the color of the paint that I put on the garage there was four other homes in my neighborhood that they had the exact same color in fact I was so upset I drove to the neighborhood taking pictures of those homes that had the same color paint and then I filed a complaint against her. Steve knew that he couldn't come over himself because he was Teeter tottering on harassment you're not Teeter tottering on it honey it is harassment Steve downtown and he circles me downtown he started doing this as soon as I got off the Greyhound Bus in 2014 when I was staying at the Salvation Army I saw it Steve and his black Mercedes driving past me over and over again not realizing he was working with my ex-husband and there's much more to the story of Steve but later

No comments:

Post a Comment