It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Minion having an angry outburst

This minion has been doing the evil bidding a police officers for several months now he follows me to each church I go to and at each church he has an angry Outburst claiming to be a victim of racism. Of course he's fabricating these allegations and he has never been a victim of racism whatsoever he's a highly unstable and psychologically Disturbed man. He is clearly unfit for society. Today in the library I was taking pictures of fireman and he decided to have an angry Outburst with me claiming that I was taking pictures of him. Obviously as you can see he is just not that special to be focusing and four pictures he is the only one who thinks he is that special. No amount of medication in our country would hope this Disturbed individual.
He went to security claiming I was taking pictures of him. There is no written policy against picture taking and as I have said a hundred times if you are being stalked and harassed you take the situation seriously and you take the pictures. No matter if you have a lunitic drug addict like this that dirty officers instruct to attack

No comments:

Post a Comment