It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 9, 2020

March 8th & 9th 2020

The CIA and all their little halflings in San Antonio must have gotten pretty upset about all the stories and pictures.
They started sending their killers including the black SUV waiting for me at the Starbucks.
I went to my usual spot and they sent their little latino puppet driving the black four door nissian driving by over and over again. Then he was stupid enough to walk up on me he planned to steal some of my things AGAIN.
You think you are slick and invincable but your sloppy and stupid. Last night you stepped in a pile of dung. Your boy walked pass four cameras with no hat, no glasses and no facial hair you got yourself a real door knob. He drove pass street cams that got his plate over and over again. Your puppet moron is going to Prison and it isn't the concerning thing that he thought he would get away with the crimes it is concerning he wanted to commit the crimes against a innocent mother fighting for life and fighting for her children. Everyone think the CIA is smart??? Think again they are all kinds of stupid.
Centro is filled with dirty CIA and dirty NSA who are claiming to be conducting an investigation when what they are doing is committing espionage and destroying our democracy. The last time they were sending finders and common criminals to steal my things the under covers were getting in my face telling me to stay warm after my cold weather gear had been stolen by their friends. They don't hide and they partake in child's play. That is the opposite of smart.
They showed up at Lexington in front of the Cadillac Lofts 3:00 am this morning this is all the crap they put in place when they are attacking me. They are not quiet about it they want to be caught and that is exactly what has just happened and our prisons are going to be filled with CIA agents and operatives.
Hook line and sinker your finished and now America will clean the fungus from it's ranks known as the CIA. Bye Bye

To the criminal in the black car walking up on me last night, I recognize you and I saw you in the pick up driven by Jeff Epstein. You like hanging out with a pedophile? When you go to prison that will be a known fact and the inmates will treat you accordingly you like hanging with them you most likely are one. That is how they will treat you in prison GOOD LUCK you will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment