It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 9, 2020

Cloning

All these theories and the articles were written by Gregory Marshall. I have all the copies here and what he is doing is by no means legal. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that was hacking into twitter and Facebook accounts and spreading rumors that famous people had died. That is how sick he is. His talents generally lie in cut, copy and paste so these articles are probably concerning conspiracies. The agents watch him closely. He made a fatal mistake posting that Marshall Mathers was glitching as if he is a robot. Androids and Clones are very different you fat trailer park trash psycho. Wow if only you had a brain you would not be getting lethal injection. There are many other mistakes he made and I am sure the agents are laughing their butts off but I have been awake all night watching latino morons walking up on me trying to steal what little I have. Can I be done now it is time to cage the animal Gregory Marshall and save my children from abuse 




No comments:

Post a Comment