It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 2, 2022

Mar-A-Lago documents

some of the documents were about me? some of the documents were about my case the documents that have disappeared the documents that weren't in the empty folders? they all are making a very good point who had their hands on the documents where did the documents go why are the folders empty? it makes sense that President Trump would have the documents about me at his home and not leave them in the white house I'm sorry but that makes sense. and who's marking them classified? I could put classified on all my documents I'm about to walk to the FBI I can mark them classified and then when the FBI puts their stupid hands on them I could try to prosecute the FBI because they're marked classified right? who put the empty folders there? you marked my case classified. well i am making my case public info does that hurt your case against Trump? You say our democracy is under attack yes all these attacks on him scream democracy under attack. let's explore why you're really attacking him. he knows exactly who is involved in this conspiracy against me he knows exactly what's happening his hands are tied there's not much he can do about what's happening to me but he knows all the players in the game so if you attack him ruin his credibility and attempt to put him in prison then it doesn't matter if he knows all the players and it doesn't matter what information he has about all those that have been attacking me is that correct? is that the objective? you know that I'll be taking down three quarters of the government. but if you get rid of me and you get rid of him he's looking at me I'm looking at him and what is she doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment