It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 2, 2022

Thomas Dunnwald

June 29th I made several phone calls when I got Thomas Dunnwald on the phone he didn't know the rule 20 assessment had been thrown from a court of law or dismissed he told me that we are waiting for the rule 20 assessment and that made no sense because he was the one that handed that assessment to me telling me I only had thirty minutes to read it before going into a court of law and he told me to concentrate on the last page. The man had been yelling at me to SHUT UP. He told me I was not allowed to go into a court of law and say that I am not guilty. I used a phone number that was listed in the phone books made for inmates that phone number was for a Minnapolis private practice. 612-347-0043. This man is suppose to be a Dakota County defense attorney but he still has a private practice I don't think he works for Dakota County at all could someone look into this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment