It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 2, 2022

Officer Graff Cottage Grove

this is one of the most creepiest officers I've ever had to deal with he was so nasty and the crap out of his mouth was so stupid we don't usually have people sleeping on a park bench out at the bus stop it was an hour before the bus came I was waiting for the bus but this creepy bastard knows that I was there and he knows why I was trapped there because he's the one that did it three buses did not come to that bus stop the night prior to him confronting me. he tells me they don't usually have people at a bus stop because it's a rule area an hour before the bus comes you don't have people at the bus stop I saw four individuals taking that bus to go to St Paul and go to work and you're telling me they don't come to the bus stop and wait for the bus how stupid are you? and where are you right now because if you're in this hotel that's enough I'm trying to call cottage Grove right now and the phone lines are going dead at the country Inn everybody call cottage Grove ask for officer Graff because if he doesn't let me make the phone call then maybe he'll like it when there's a hundred phone calls coming from all over the place

No comments:

Post a Comment