It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 2, 2022

July 21st hearing

At Dakota County Scott Baker came to see me he is supposedly the supervisor of Thomas Dunnwald the attorney that took my case ProBono and to this day moronic Thomas Dunnwald says that is assigned the case. He is not assigned the assigned the case at all. During a pre-hearing on March 22nd he stood in a court of law accouncing that he is taking the case Pro-Se he did not say Pro-Bono he said Pro-Se. Everyone and their brother knows that attorneys don't take cases Pro-Se. This man met with me talking at me threw his teeth telling me that he would continue to introrupt me if I was not saying what he wanted to hear. He was announcing that he did not want to hear my take on the events it was hideous why would an attorney that is suppose to be defending me tell he doesn't want me telling him what happened and doesn't want to hear my version? It was as if he was there when I was taken in and he already knew the course of events. This guy was very threatening. At some point in time Thomas had said as your attorney I have to repect attorney client confidentionality and if you tell me you murdered someone in Iowa I can't tell anyone. That is a strange choice of crime. Iowa? This place is now full of Iowa plates. So Thomas are you conversing with these Iowa people that are here currently? Were they manipulating my defense on March 22nd? Thanks for that idiot. Then after he tells me this he is asking my income because he wants to claim I don't qualify for a court appointed attorney. I told him the amount of my veterans compensation. He claimed based on that I don't qualify for a court appointed attorney. THAT IS NOT INCOME YOU MORON. I do qualify for a court appointed attorney as if it matters because court appointed attorneys never defend anyone properly. That man then violated attorney/client confidentiality announcing in a court of law on the record my income. This man is highly unstable and I was constantly threatened by him. There were inmates in the jail that reminded me of him and the hideous way he talks the way he doesn't know the law and most especially his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment