It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Judge Wolfe Smeagol just take a look at hum

From what it states here in this article it looks like Judge Wolf with sending a demanding and threatening letter to the governor demanding to strip people of their civil rights and human rights demanding that employers be allowed to fire them for not wearing masks . This is a ridiculous State of Affairs we have happening here in San Antonio Judge Wolf is demanding that the governor  do this and I am asking and begging the governor of two pulled me to safety who is going to win who will he give into that's going to say a lot about his character volumes but his character are you going to give in to Judge Wolf and allow him to rob people of their civil rights and human rights ? You certainly haven't gave in to me and pulled me to safety when I'm telling you that my life is in danger and I'm telling you this on a daily basis . Yes still haven't done anything to help me  so who will you help Smeagol or the Mother fighting for her life 


No comments:

Post a Comment