It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 26, 2020

John Wittman Governor Abbott's spokesman

 John Wittman is a sociopath and a criminal he's been rounding up criminals to send them to kill me. They haven't succeeded but it continues to try. She is unlawfully hacking into my phone you can see a screenshot or she stopped the service completely when I tried to get screenshots of his name. I've sent more than 450 email to Governor Abbott begging for my life begging him to do his job I then sent emails to all elected officials around our country asking if they would help me by contacting the governor's office John Wittman has blocked all of that from Governor Abbott. I promise you Governor Abbott knows about my situation and knows that I am on the Streets of San Antonio and has every intention of eliminating me instead of doing his job and pulling me to take apparently he's unable to make one phone call to one police officer officer Christopher Dech of sapd to have me pulled to safety. Allow me to explain the simple mind of John Wittman first of all all these emails that I am sending Governor Abbott just because he's released them does not mean that they are gone they will be presented in a court of law John Wittman and Governor Abbott will be explaining to the entire nation what makes them think it's okay to ignore these emails and ignore somebody who says their life is in danger. John Wittman has answered my phone and the arrogant pus-head thinks that he is going to get Lippy with me and stretching me what I need to do and how to do my job my position and what I should be asking these menu the moron walks into this situation after it's been happening for more than seven years and thinks that he's going to have greater success than all those that came before him doing the exact same thing as all of those that came before him he is a moron his arrogance makes it impossible for him to exercise cognitive reasoning. All of those who have been with me from the beginning of this understand how I respond to pretentious arrogance you think you're going to manipulate me and tell me what needs to be done. I've been doing this a long time little boy don't you get Lippy with me cuz I'll knock your block off



No comments:

Post a Comment