It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Officer Hardeway relieved the other two officers

Officer Hardeway relieved the other two officers.
Officer hardyway is the worst officer Park police have most useless anyway. This is the officer that found me on the Riverwalk after I had been arrested for Criminal Trespass that I wasn't guilty of and decided to tell me his story about how he found a transgender floating in the river dead. He told me that he solved the murder he said it was a man named Lewis. Then he said Chief McManus was trying to have him fired for solving the murder. He went on to tell me that Chief McManus was accusing him of loitering and not doing his job. He told me that he lost his job for three months and had to bring in the AAC or whatever they're called and accuse McManus of discrimination. And then he was able to get his job back again but lost all that pay forever in other words he lied through his teeth and made up all kinds of Lies no transgender was ever floating in the river he most certainly didn't find the dead body he most certainly did not solve any murder because as I said before this is the most useless Park police officer on the force. A few months ago I was standing in front of a Whataburger and he was there to complaining that he received the emails that I sent you're going to be complaining when we're standing in a court of law. Two undercover agents were there questioning him about why he does the job he didn't say that he wants to protect and serve he didn't say that it was about service to the city and catching criminals he said it was money and he said that to two undercover agents that are investigating him he got rude and snarky and Lippy with them and all of it was recorded and that's not the first time undercover agents were trying to have a conversation with this man and he was treating them like dirt he just keeps digging his grave deeper and I look forward to pushing him in it and now he's in Travis Park they keep sending idiots like this one people have had problems with an interaction with people who have committed serious crimes in an effort to Gaslight me to attack me and terrorize me that's how hard they're working to get me to walk away from Travis Park because you're working so hard at this I will be digging my heels in even harder knowing that it's upsetting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment