It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 27, 2020

ETI TAXI driver running me off the road

I was driving for ETI taxi there was a man that had an account with UTI he lived in Devine Texas he had many doctors appointments and needed rides. I was driving him from an appointment I was entering 110 and when I got on the on-ramp there was a big boat of a car swerving in front of me trying to Swerve into the taxi he was trying so hard and feeling so badly that he ended up getting the median and losing control of the vehicle this went on for several miles. I just so happened to call 911 and Report the driver will appear to be intoxicated who lost control of his vehicle and was about to cause major pileup on the highway. Now of course he's 911 calls or supposed to be recorded but there's a 911 dispatcher who happens to be a part of the German team and he is been guilty of a lot of laws manipulating the recorded calls. Does anybody else find it amazing that they continuously send drivers at me to run me off the road to cause major accident that are unable to out drive me. And that's what you get for under estimating your opponent Sandra Latina that doesn't know how to drive and you think that's going to do the job? You just remember I grew up in Michigan Tatar Auto capital and I was trained to tear apart a vehicle put it back together and it was trained hard to drive and although my brother and father may not be happy with my driving obviously it is better than all the Latinos here in Texas.
I drove ETI from late Feb. 2018 to June 4the 2018 that should help finding 911 call and there were others made this was NOT a one time occurence 

No comments:

Post a Comment