It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Emails to the mayor city manager and Governor Abbott

I sent out emails to the mayor the city manager and Governor Abbott informing them that Park police has rounded up all of the homeless and vagrants here in the city where is many as they could and brought them to the park . Creating an unsafe environment for whoever's arriving at the st. Anthony and also an unsightly scene .  A foreign agent just walked through the center of the park giving me her stupid dirty looks the same one that got in my face asking me if I was filming them  when they were doing a yoga class . I didn't even go in the building how would I be filming them  is a weird experience . Now in the 21st century nobody uses film  we all have these phones  I called filming it's called recording .  But people in other countries save this term . Those of us who have joined the 21st century no longer safe filming  unless of course it's  Cameron that 30 years old with a actual film in it . 
 Nothing will be done the emails that I'm sending out won't have any effect the security team at Saint Anthony's is pretty upset maybe they'll make some phone calls. Nobody's going to answer the phone at 3 a.m. . It's okay the mare was already going to be frog walked into prison he might as well just keep doing stupid stuff



Now the door at the Saint Anthony's which is computerized and electronic that leads to the garage is opening and shutting on its own Roy the maintenance man that I told you about earlier just ran out to see why it's doing that. Because someone's accessing the computer system that's why it's doing that not that you're smart enough to figure out such a thing man is completely unqualified for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment