It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Gracie Flores from the Senator's office

 When she left a message on my phone it was kind of strange that the phone was cutting out when she was saying the name of the senator she works for. I'm used to this kind of thing and the only reason that Gracie Flores is the one that was calling me from the Senator's office is because she is directly involved in this conspiracy she was helped manipulate the office of the senator the staff and keeping this information from the senator she will continue to do so. That's why it was directed towards her that's why she called me pretending as if she cared pretending as if she was going to do her job I sent her an e-mail I returned your phone call and I promise you she will do absolutely nothing other than burying my story so it is pretty obvious to me that the congressman and congresswomen that I contacted throughout the night contact my senator which does me absolutely no good because the senators in Texas are criminals sociopaths and they are not going to help they will do exactly the opposite attract me and suppress my story so as I said before to all of you congressman and congresswomen without your actual help I will die on The Streets of San Antonio and calling a senator who has been helping to attack me is not helping me it's making my situation much worse if you could refrain from this activity I would appreciate it I think you need to call Governor Abbott and ask him why he thinks that he can commit all these crimes against call the city of Fishel call our president do something more than the very little bit that you're doing. Gracie Flores and the Senator's office that she works for isn't going to help me they are going to attack me I promise you

No comments:

Post a Comment