It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Ariel Jade Robertson no common sense dimwit

Look everybody she's giving me another compliment while she tries to kill her mother and cause her nervous breakdown and Suicidal Tendencies she compliment her as well complex mine she must have more like simple



This is what my moronic daughter used thinking it was going to work to Gaslight me  do you want to outsmart somebody you better be smarter than they are 
If I was being pulled out on my birthday I would have been pulled out on June 22nd when Ariel thought my birthday was. It came and went and my half wit daughter kept telling me I was being pulled to safety over and over again. Then you changed my message to July and you are now doing the exact same thing that you did last month. May, January, December the last two birthdays, every christmas, masters all of them, you played games with the Mayor's run off election telling me I was done after you watched him and his staff manipulate the votes. You have watched him do this to four elections and you have done nothing.
So in other words Ariel you suck at this game causing your mother a nervous break down. Of course your father and grandmother have no common sense and uncommon sense so no one should have any expectations that you might possess any at all. 
I don't what you think you are doing manipulating all the words in this phone today? Do you think no one can see what you are doing? 
Hey everybody my daughter is telling me I will be out here on the streets for the rest of my life. That is how sick my daughter is. There is not enough medication on the planet to make a functional member of society. 
Your going down in history as the woman that was trying to kill het own mother for 7 straight years as favor to Hillary Clinton the sociopathic trader to our nation. Keep hanging out with all those foreign agent spies and you will learn the hard way what our country does to traders. 
Your very sick I did a horrible job picking your father and Greg equally as a bad choice. 
The narcissistic personality disorder makes her completely dysfunctional thank God I did someone to her years ago she gets in my phone sending messages you're going to break down and have an emotional breakdown because you don't have the love of your daughter. That's how much she thinks of herself I haven't had the love of my daughter and 7 years and it hasn't stopped me so why should it matter now simply because you are so arrogant you think you're tough to be that important in other people's lives well you're not so it's time for a reality check my dear. Colluding with the enemies of this country is called Espionage and treason and in this country they kill you for it but you go ahead and keep doing it I said goodbye to the daughter I once had a long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment