It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Five Points gas station

What I can tell you about these guys is there from the Middle East which is common when you consider gas stations and party stores. They are Trump supporters I love him to death. I gave them my letter but it didn't seem to affect them so obviously they're not involved in this conspiracy well slightly let me explain.
They're cleaning out the coffee pot. Completely tearing it apart running fluids through it he was taking pictures of everything and then he had these little baggies that he had to take samples and put the samples in the ziplock bag they completely tore it down. They no longer have coffee. When I was standing there watching him do it he said we're just cleaning it we're just cleaning it. Obviously she doesn't know who I am. I know you're not just cleaning it you were instructed to do that because finally things are actually happening and these people are being informed get that coffee they're getting is poisoned at a manufacturing level. They got rid of their coffee because they don't want to be guilty of crimes against humanity. And it is clearly the investigators that informed them this was happening. He took lots of pictures to. So as you can see there are actually things happening behind the scenes you just don't know it yet.
These sort of tactics have been used over the years to Gaslight me into believing that things are happening when they're not like for example those of you who are stalking and harassing me and you are not cooperating with this investigation and you are genuinely evil bullies eventually your vehicle will be taken from you you were using that vehicle in crimes. You will be indicted you will suffer the consequences what you done and after I announced that this will happen. Dirty agents and dirty police officers decided to put together this scheme and they had tow trucks out there Towing people they're buddies their minions their bully and they led me to the location of the towing that was happening telling me to take pictures of it and announced that they are being brought to Justice know they were just playing games and who's paying for the tow truck who's paying to have that vehicle towed down the street just in an effort to Gaslight one woman into believing these people are being brought to Justice when in fact they are not. That's the taxpayers dollars at work right there guys and yes what they're doing is a crime and it's Child's Play but when I watch the gas station fixing their coffee I don't think that was a guest wedding scheme but I guess it's up to the experts to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment