It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Senator cornyn's San Antonio staff failed their test

I received a phone call from Henry he said it was my fault yet he didn't know anything about my case engine apparently listen to the message that I left so I tried to explain my situation tried to explain that I was on the Streets of San Antonio because the marriage you please put me here I tried to explain to him that dirty police officers caught me on a daily basis and that my life's in danger I told him that I've been to four different FBI field offices and those FBI agents are colluding with the city officials of San Antonio and the Castro brother. I offered to have Henry call a police officer to confirm what I was telling him. At one point it sounded like you had hung up on me know he just stop listening to what I was saying. He said it's the Dallas office that deals with federal Offices and does investigations. I asked her if you plan to help somebody that was calling him and telling him their life was in danger here in San Antonio no I don't do that that's Dallas. How very embarrassing for Senator corn the man was snarky and cold and callous we don't do those things. That's what I hear from every senator's staff every one of them we don't do that that's not our jurisdiction we can't help you when a constituent calls a senator's office and tells them their life is in danger you would think that they would do something. Henry decided he wasn't going to help when I mentioned the Castro brothers and the dirty City officials I didn't even tell him I need bits and pieces. The moment I said FBI she found an opportunity to pass the buck. Show the FBI that's a federal agency I don't have to deal with you you need to call the Dallas office I told him that I talked to the Dallas office in 2016 which hang on Gregory Marshall manipulated that office. They're guilty of slander and defamation of character they're guilty of collusion obstruction of justice an official oppression calling the jealous office doesn't do me any good my life is still in danger I'm still in the Streets of San Antonio. No relief from my senator and every time I try to get help from Senator cornyn it brings me to estate of Tears because I thought he was a good guy. If the staff at all of his office's reflects who he is and what kind of a person he is he's not a good guy. If he continues to do nothing about his staff who don't know how to do their job don't have any Integrity empathy or apathy or respect for human life then that you will indicate what kind of a person he is.
I just called the Dallas office that refused to answer the phone they refused to return any phone calls made and you can bet they're not even listening to their voicemail but not doing their job at all I am formed them that I had talked them 2016 the story that I already told but Joaquin Castro in my ex-husband calling them and telling them not to help me telling them that I am insane as I said before they are guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice slander defamation of character and maybe treason. Could be a thing.
If I were Senator cornyn I would get on top of the situation immediately they're ruining your career sir

No comments:

Post a Comment