It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

stalking and doing stick-ups




 Foreign agent spy Haiti
 Dirty cop or dirty agent same difference driving around the park over and over again. Just laying there angry








 In the background you will see an sapd white van. Obviously more dirty officers who signed the need to stalk and harass. Something is happening and some action is being taken against police officers and instead of controlling themselves and stopping their criminal activity they turn up the volume coming to hunt me down because apparently they view me as their seat of device you are your own seat of device you decided to break the law. You're grown people that act like children thinking that you were Above the Law and now you're going to have me how the countable. Okay I'll take the credit for putting you in prison.



 There's a lot of undercover vehicles in these pictures sitting at the park watching and waiting. There was a black pickup truck sitting next to the doctor's office was sitting on the road parked in a no-parking Zone next to a fire hydrant I was taking pictures and being observant about the things around me when I announce the black pickup truck shouldn't be sitting there it went speeding off the full-size pickup truck with glass-packs and chrome rims and has a lift kit on it. I'm assuming it's another one of the dirty police officers that are being brought down the dark crimes. Many of these that are here surrounding the park or the CIA twits and they're pretty upset that they're pal Jeff Epstein is being rounded up and his monster Maxwell rapist pedophile girlfriend.
There was a white utility van sitting here and it had a blue oval circle with Advanced Technologies I walked up and took a picture of it the moment I took the picture it drove away when around to block came back and then parked again in front of the Cadillac lofts on Dallas Street. I have no idea what their objective is I'm going to go ahead and assume some of them are actually good agents making sure I don't get shot in the head I don't see how you're going to keep me from getting shot in the head when you're in sitting in your van staring at me. However there are able to monitor out of the people being sent to the park they are able to get pictures of all the license plates of the vehicles that are hanging out at the park they were able to get pictures of the Amazon Prime van that has been sitting there for an hour.

 With this entire display of dirty cops losing their minds it's pretty obvious that my life was in danger. And Governor Abbott of Texas continues to do nothing as I beg him on a daily basis to do his job and pulled me to safety he's still have done absolutely nothing to help me. When someone tells you that their life is in danger you don't wait two months before you finally lift your fingers to do something




















No comments:

Post a Comment