It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Army at Drury stalking

It could be the National Guard that staying at the Drury. Army Reserve National Guard there's not a lot of different National Guard members get very defensive about the fact that they are in need for different in some capacity but the differences are very slight. I did both  and I know this to be a fact 
The oddest thing just happened when I was trying to post this and talk about the National Guard my phone was being manipulated and they were getting very defensive about this information. I am not happy at all that we have members of the National Guard hacking into my phone I'm not opposed to hitting you in the head get out of my phone




No comments:

Post a Comment