It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

more predators

There's Predators all around me a couple of bikes are riding by there was a silver car the black man in it he kept circling me rubbernecking at me and then he swerved towards the sidewalk. They're desperate to get rid of me now. This is normal for me dirty cops have been doing this to me for a long time and I'm accustomed to having six or seven of them come at me in one night this isn't new it's scary as hell and nobody should have to live like this but it's not new. And I'm going to show you dirty cops that you didn't quiet me or scare me into a state of submission we're going to go ahead and tell some more of your crimes I've got all night

No comments:

Post a Comment